All Interlocking TilesCompare all interlocking tile options
Transform bland concrete into a stunning looking deck for outdoor leisure and entertaining, quickly and easily. Interlocking tabs on all four sides ensure simple DIY installation. No specialist tools, no adhesives, no nails and no screws are required.
Even our stone interlocking deck tiles need no adhesives or grout. And each one is automatically spaced and aligned accurately and precisely over your deck without frustration, mess or fuss.
HandyDeck interlocking deck tiles just snap together over any hard surface for instant outdoor flooring you can enjoy year after year on your patio, balcony, porch, rooftop or other outdoor deck surfaces. The self draining, integral plastic mesh base ensures the deck surface dries quickly and enables water to flow away freely under each tile.
We know that deciding which HandyDeck tile to choose for your project can be tricky. So to make your task a bit easier, we’ve summarized the main features of each type of tile below. Better still, we suggest you try out our online visualizer. Just upload a picture of your project and overlay it with different tile styles/colors. You can then get a much better idea of what each tile will look like in the exact location you want to use them.
But if you need further help in making a choice, just call us on 866 206 8316 or send us an email.
SwiftDeck Ipe Wood Deck Tiles
- Generally regarded as one of the most durable and hardest wood species available
- Very stable in use, displaying little tendency to twist, warp or cup even under more extreme conditions
- Excellent weathering properties – weathers to light grey color but keeps a smooth finish with no splintering
- Very resistant to attack by decay fungi and insects
- Can be used in the most highly exposed and severe climatic conditions including snow and ice
- Hard wearing and scratch resistant – suitable for commercial applications
- Mid-olive brown to very dark brown color, which can vary from board to board
SwiftDeck Teak Deck Tiles
- A highly regarded wood species, traditionally used for high quality outdoor furniture and boat decks
- Rated as slightly less durable than Ipe
- Slightly softer than Ipe so less scratch resistant
- Very stable in service displaying little tendency to twist, warp or cup even under more extreme conditions
- Paler color than Ipe – straw brown to mid brown color
- May show some streakiness in color and more pronounced wood grain than Ipe
- Weathers naturally to a soft grey color
EzyTile Slate Deck Tiles
- Moderately hard but can be scratched with sharp objects or chip on exposed edges
- Application of a specialist slate sealer is recommended to reduce the risk of staining with oil etc.
- Occasional minor flaking may occur (mainly with Copper Jade color) due to natural laminar properties of slate
- If used in areas subject to freeze/thaw issues, a protective sealer should be applied
EzyTile Granite Deck Tiles
- Very hard, strong and durable – ideal for commercial applications
- Hammered surface finish provides good anti-slip properties
- More stain resistant than slate
- Can generally be used in areas subject to freeze/thaw issues, but application of a sealer is recommended
EzyTile Ceramic Deck Tiles
- Good anti-slip properties due to surface coating of fine transparent silica sand
- Higher water absorption than granite – a sealer should be applied in areas subject to freeze/thaw issues
- Thinner profile requires more care in installation and use
- Not recommended where heavy cast iron furniture with unprotected legs is used
- Must be laid over a solid, smooth surface to avoid “rocking” of the tiles
- Not recommended for commercial applications
ResiDeck Simulated Wood Deck Tiles
Composite Wood Characteristics
- Lower maintenance compared with natural wood tiles
- Softer than Ipe wood tiles so not as resistant to scratching
- Suitable for high rainfall, snow and ice conditions
- Good resistance to color fading
- Textured simulated wood grain finish with anti-slip resistance
- Excellent resistance to mold or mildew
- Very good stain resistance